Modern Slavery - Call to Action
CES Ltd proudly partners with the
Australian Catholic Anti-Slavery Network (ACAN)
for guidance on Managing Modern Slavery Risk in our Supply Chain
and educating our Supplier Partners.
Expectations for CES Ltd Partners
As part of CES Ltd Procurement Protocols and on boarding process, Supplier partners are expected to join in CES Ltd's Modern Slavery call to action by;
- Enrolling key staff in ACAN e-learning and keep completion certificates as evidence of modern slavery training for Catholic entities and other customers.
- Complete an ACAN Supplier Survey.
- Watch an ACAN supplier webinar to understand Catholic entity obligations to comply with the Modern Slavery Act 2018.
- Register for a live ACAN Webinar
- Download the ACAN supplier PowerPoint presentation, raise awareness and ensure expectations of the Catholic entity are understood.
- Join SEDEX as a Supplier Member. Connect to all Catholic customers and complete a Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ).
- Complete a short survey and consent form to be included in the ACAN Pre-qualified Supplier Directory.
To learn more about CES Ltd's commitment to combating Modern Slavery please download the CES Ltd MS Action Plan for more information.
- Modern Slavery Policy
- 2021 Modern Slavery Statement
- 2022 Modern Slavery Statement
What should you do if you suspect someone is experiencing modern slavery?
Or, that modern slavery is occurring in your operations or supply chain?
How can you take meaningful action and ensure workers are safe? DOMUS 8.7 is an initiative by the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney. Domus 8.7 staff can help workers, businesses or community members to obtain support, advice and guidance on how to respond to suspected or actual situations of modern slavery.
In cases where there is an immediate threat to life and safety, dial 000.